Definition of personal data means any data relating to an individual whose identity has been identified or can be identified. An individual whose identity can be identified is a person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by identifiers such as name, identification number, location data network identifier or by means of one or more factors that are inherent in physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that individual.
When we use the term “processing” we mean any process or set of procedures that are performed on personal data or on a personal data set, automated means such as collecting, recording, organizing, structuring, storing, adapting or modifying, finding, inspecting , use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or otherwise available, synchronization or combining, restriction, deletion or destruction.
2. Who controls the data
CIAK Auto determines the purpose and means of processing your personal data in which context it is considered as the Processing Manager.
By caring for its legal responsibilities, the Processing Manager is responsible for storing and using personal information on the computer or manual files.
C.I.A.K. Auto d.o.o. for trade
Gornjostupnička 96, Gornji Stupnik
CIAK Auto employs a personal data protection officer. If you have any questions regarding the personal information you have provided, please contact CIAK Auto at any time. For details or how to contact us, please see contact details or contact our privacy officer e-mail:
3. Which personal information is collected
All of our activities are based on strictly ethical principles and legal requirements, and we advocate protecting the privacy of all our clients, our website visitors, and our (mobile) applications. That is why the way we collect and store information, including personal information, depends on how our websites and related services are used. We do not collect any sensitive information about you.
3.1. Data collected through your interaction with us
Different technologies can be used on our web pages and our (mobile) applications to improve efficiency and security.
3.2. The data you provide
In addition to the data collected by automated means (see 3.1), we also handle the data you provided. This includes, but is not limited to:
- The information you have provided us by filling in the CIAK Auto Loyalty Program application form on our website or by filling out the form at our branch offices,
- The information you provided when you log in to the list of recipients of our email,
- The information you provided us by filling in the complaint form,
- The data you provided us when ordering an internet service (service)
- The information you have given us when applying for participation in prize draws or by completing our surveys
- Personal information you have provided via e-mail, contact form on our website,
- By posting on our Facebook or Instagram profile,
- Data on filling out the Declaration of Ownership of Waste at Retail Market,
- Data obtained on the request of foreign nationals from outside the EU for VAT refund
3.3. Data we collect:
- name and surname,
- phone / cell phone number
- Vehicle data,
- IP address of visitors
- other information you want us to know and want to keep secret
When completing the Waste Management Statement, in addition to the above mentioned data, we collect the following data:
- date of birth,
- Number of ID,
- citizenship and
- passport number – only to aliens sellers,
- seller’s account number of waste.
This website contains links to other websites (eg Facebook). Accordingly, we kindly ask the users to take into account that the Processing Manager can not be held liable for the privacy of such sites. Therefore, we encourage users to read the Privacy Statement of each Internet site they access.
4. Purpose of collecting personal information
- In order to provide services in the performance of a registered activity,
- Fulfilling our obligations towards the CIAA Program Aid Loyalty Program,
- The more effective answer to your query,
- Insurance of the provision and payment of the requested service,
- Enter our system of prize games,
- Promotions of our services,
- Our internal statistical data processing,
- Possibility of sending promotional materials and special benefits,
- Fulfillment of other obligations prescribed by law such as:
- respect for legal and professional obligations based on the law of the Union and / or the national law of the Member State to which the manager of the processing is subject
- protection of the legitimate interests of the processing manager (property protection through video surveillance etc.)
- carrying out one or more specific purposes for which the respondent has given his / her own privilege a voluntary, special, informed and unambiguously express wish / consent to the processing of personal data related to it
- With your permission, we can contact you directly through the information you provide (postal services, email, text messages, phone) for marketing, advertising, and market research, including product information, special offers and promotions as well as information about opening and branch activities.
In order to be able to contact you with information that is of particular interest to you, we may use your personal information for marketing, advertising and market research.
5. The lawfulness of processing
The processing of personal data is legal because it is based on the privacy you have given us and is based on the contract we make in carrying out our activity as well as meeting the statutory obligations. Also, processing is legitimate if it is necessary to protect your key interests as well as fulfilling a public interest task or is based on the legitimate interest of the CIAK Auto.
6. Disclosure of Your Data
We may share your personal information as much as necessary to comply with our legal obligations and laws and regulations pertaining to us. We may share your personal information if we have your consent, or without your consent, if necessary to fulfill your obligations towards you. We collect only those personal information that we voluntarily provided and use them exclusively for the purpose of providing the above services.
7. Your rights
Right to request access to your personal information Right to modify and / or delete your personal information The right to restrict the processing of your personal data Right to data transfer
You can request, access, modify, correct, restrict processing, transmit or delete your personal information by e-mail by: zvonimira@firstname.lastname@example.org or by written application to: CIAK Auto, Gornjostupničke 96, 10255 Gornji Stupnik.
If you have previously communicated your communication or marketing preferences, through the registration process, or otherwise, these preferences will be valid until you express your desire to sign out.
You can unsubscribe by sending an email with the email address, full name, and exclusion request from marketing communications to:
- email address: email@example.com
- in writing to the address: Gornjostupnička 96, 10255 Gornji Stupnik.
Please note that leaving one of the types of marketing communications will not result in the disclosure of all types of marketing communications and will not prevent further communication with you regarding transactions or, if necessary, in order to comply with our legal and contractual obligations.
8. Maintaining Data Security
CIAK Auto recognizes the importance of data protection and continually controls and encourages the advancement of technical, professional and organizational security measures and procedures.
CIAK Auto’s Web sites and servers are equipped with strict security measures designed to protect your personal data from unauthorized destruction or accidental loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorized disclosure or access to any other illegal processing.
CIAK Auto is not responsible for the loss of personal data in the process of sending to the website.
Only authorized CIAA Assistant employees and trusted third parties whose use of personal information necessary for the performance of business interests, as mentioned above, have access to personal information.
9. Supervisory body
Supervisory body for the protection of personal data:
Personal Data Protection Agency
Martićeva ulica 14, 10 000 Zagreb
Tel. 00385 (0) 1 4609-000
Fax. 00385 (0) 1 4609-099
CIAK Auto cooperates with the supervisory body in the event of personal data breaches and is obliged to report it within 72 hours of the injury information. If it is certain that the breach will cause a high risk to the individual, the processing manager shall be obliged to notify the competent authority without delay. If it is likely that some kind of processing will cause a high risk to individuals’ rights and freedoms, the processing manager is required to carry out an assessment of the effects of the foreseen procedures on the protection of personal data. One assessment is applicable to several similar processing operations.
10. Changing this policy